Gadgets and smartphones are a means of communication and virtual surfing. Almost everyone around the world needs and uses a gadget or smartphone. And until now, the best and most popular smartphone products are occupied by Apple’s iPhone series.
We need to know, that a few months ago Apple released its newest smartphone. Namely the iPhone series variants around the world. And one of them is India, iPhone 12 deals india are the most attractive. As we know, the price of iPhone in this country is quite fantastic. Even so, the iPhone has never lost its interest in that country. Given the iPhone 12 offers many new and sophisticated features.
Below is a brief description of what the advantages or disadvantages of Apple’s smartphone are.
Apple iPhone 12 Specifications:
• Body: Aluminum frame with matte finish, Ceramic Shield front with oleophobic coating, Glass back with glossy finish, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Color choices of Black, White, Green, Blue, Red. 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm, 164 g.
• Display: 6.1-inch OLED Retina XDR display with 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution, 460ppi, 600 nits, 120Hz touch sensor. HDR10, Dolby Vision support, wide color gamut. True Tone.
Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic chip (5nm) – Hexa-core (2×3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8 GHz Icestorm with 3.1GHz Turboboost) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 16-core Apple 4-gen NPU
• Memory: 4GB RAM; 64/128 / 256GB internal storage
• Rear camera: Dual 12MP camera: main wide angle 26mm, F / 1.6, OIS, Dual Pixel AF; 13mm ultrawide angle, F / 2.4, 120 degree field of view; dual-LED flash with slow sync. Night Mode, Smart HDR 3, Deep Fusion.
• Battery: 2,815 mAh battery, 20W fast charging, 15 Qi (MagSafe) wireless charging Others: Face ID via dedicated TrueDepth camera, stereo speakers, Taptic Engine.
According to Apple, their business can still survive the toughest times. Apple is also very aware that the iPhone 12 market is still a sales target for this device in the future, because the iPhone 12 features are very complete for today’s Smartphone users.